Our advanced course is based on the basic course. We recommend this course to those, who would like to extend their knowledge in the areas of supporting conversation of Rogers and practical and theoretical modules of Adler’s Individual Psychology. The aim of the supporting conversation is to reveal the inner resources and potential inherent in the client, to identify these and develop them. During such conversations, the therapist (supporter) supports the personality development of the client. According to the Individual Psychology method, individuals living in a social environment aim to integrate and to be accepted. The advanced course enables the participant to conduct a continuous self-anaylsis, which provides the basis for their personality development.
The topics of the advanced course:
- The connection between the lifestyle and the four basic areas of life. An approach from an individual psychology point of view (T1. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- What impact the lifestyle of the counsellor has on the Counselling process (T2. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- The connection between early childhood memories and the lifestyle, based on individual psychology (T3. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Getting a deeper understanding of the supporting conversation. (T4. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- How to use it in practice (T5. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
The next advanced course starts in 2017, provided there is a minimum 8 people registered, who endeavour to finish the whole course (from T1 to T5).
If we have enough participants, we will contact you and provide you with further information about the next steps to be taken.
- T1: 17th November 2017. (Fri. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- T2: 18th November 2017 (Sat. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- T3: 8th January 2018. (Mon. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- T4: 23rd March 2018. (Fri. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- T5: 24th March 2018. (Sat. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Location: Budapest, Wesselényi Street Baptist Church
More information and applications will to be sent to the coordinators.
Ms. Ildikó Appel
Mobile #: +36-30-474 8982
Email: eleoskepzes [at] gmail.com
Ms. Márta Horváth
Mobile #: +36-20-886 3837